Saturday 26 March 2016

Summer 2016 (intro) - #SMUbikeTOUR

 Hi everyone - Happy Easter.
I am changing my fund-raising approach this year as I will not be traveling in a circuit as last year. The route is not finalized at this point either, however, it looks like I'm riding North, then to Saskatoon at some point, on to Kanosse Lake in SE corner of Saskatchewan. I will spend a little time there then it is back home to Calgary for a rest. After a reat I will be heading into BC and stopping at Swan Lake, the most beautiful place you can imagine.

So what is the change? I am asking you to donate by pledging to the cause per km that I ride. I have my personal needs taken care of this year (thank-you), so all funds will go to help the seizure monitoring unit / Foothills Hospital Calgary through Calgary Health Trust.

Currently I am trying to set things up so you can fallow me on my tour using Google Maps. There will be more photos this year I promise and more, there is always facebook an Instagram  to see this country side with me.

Please, if you have any question ask and I say thank-you for your help. Did you know 1 in 5 people have epilepsy? They need our help.




Thank-you
Cam
‪#‎SMUbikeTOUR‬

Would you like to sponsor the ride? It's a great way to show your support and be with the community. Please contact me anything for details.
The Backstory
Donate to Ride the Rockies for Epilepsy
Sponsors

No comments:

Post a Comment